Terms & Conditions
Personal information means digital information about you and collected via our website.
We, us and our refer to AplusJB Technology Solutions / A Plus JB Ltd.
A Plus JB Ltd is the trading name of Andrew Buckley who is the business proprietor. Registered office: 124 Andlers Ash Road, Liss, Hampshire, United Kingdom, GU33 7LS
Our website means aplusjb.com
What personal information do we collect from our website visitors?
We collect personal information from you when you enter information on our website e.g. to subscribe to a newsletter mailing list.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You may choose to turn off all cookies and can do this through the settings of your browser (like Internet Explorer). If you want to learn more about cookies, click on this link - http://www.aboutcookies.org/
How do we use your personal information?
Personal Information is only collected by means of your use of the contact form on our Contact Us page. By proceeding to use the contact form you are confirming that you give permission for us to respond to your message via the means entered. Your personal details will not be given to a third party or used for marketing purposes.(Note that our cookies cannot identify you and cannot be used for tracking identifiable individuals who visit our website.)
How do we protect visitor information?
We ensure that personal information is processed according to the principles of the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation:
- We process personal information fairly and lawfully.
- We obtain personal information only for specific, lawful purposes such as responding to customer enquiries, sending messages via email, maintaining customer details and fulfilment of your orders.
- We only collect personal information to the extent to which it is relevant and necessary.
- We take steps to ensure personal information it is accurate, up to date and not kept longer than necessary.
- We take appropriate measures to keep personal information secure and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing.
- We do not disclose identifiable personal information to other parties unless it is with your consent or required by law or necessary for the operation of this website. We do not pass your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please follow the instructions at the foot of each email.
All information and images published on our website are property and copyright belonging to us and must not be copied or reproduced, stored, transmitted, published, sold or distributed either electronically or in paper form in whole or in part.
Before making any decision to take action based on information provided on this website you should make your own appropriate enquiries and seek other relevant advice from a qualified person or body.
We do not recommend or endorse any specific company or organisation or its products or services and we do not accept any responsibility for the content published on their website.
If any one or more provisions of these policies, terms and notices shall be judged ineffective, invalid or unenforceable by a court or similar body then all other terms and clauses shall remain in full force and effect.
Phone: 01730 892 227
© 2018 A Plus JB All rights reserved